Here is a list of the most frequently asked question and their answers:
Q: I want to buy some microspheres and reagents from your company. How could I send the order to you and how could I pay for you?
A: Please view our pricelist to choose from different microspheres and reagents you would require. Orders can be placed by phone/email/fax using a Purchase Order. Orders can be processed only upon receipt of the authorized PO or payment pre arranged and approved. We do not accept credit cards.
Read all FAQs
Here are the documents you can download. Included is our Price List, Sample Inventory Log spreadsheet, validation studies, “CARE” principles, Amount to inject spreadsheet.
- Price List 2017 - IMT price list and ordering instructions
- Sample Inventory Log Spreadsheet - Electronic form for sending experiment sample information to IMT
- How Much to Inject Worksheet - A simple spreadsheet with different calculation regarding the amount of microspheres needed to inject for accurate results.
- EZ-Trac Validation Study – Journal article validation IMT's E-Z Trac Microspheres for the measurement of regional blood flow.
- Nu-Flow Validation Study – Radioactive and NuFlow microsphere validation research.
- Fluorescent Microsphere Validation Study
A searchable database containing a core of 800 radioactive microspheres regional blood flow studies from the invention of the technique in 1965 to 1980 with additional blood flow studies published by IMT's Customers with E-Z Trac and NuFlow microspheres.
Go to the Reference Database
A list of related web sites including research centers and journals.
Regional Blood Flow Sites:
Fluorescent Microsphere Resource Center: http://fmrc.pulmcc.washington.edu/
Fluorescent Microspheres resource Center 's Manuals: http://fmrc.pulmcc.washington.edu/documents.shtml
Flow Cytometry sites:
Perdu University Cytometry Laboratories: http://www.cyto.purdue.edu
Becton, Dickinson & Co. http://www.bdbiosciences.com/
Journal of Surgery
Journal of Applied Physiology
Journal of Urology
American Journal of Pathology
American Journal of Physiology
Journal of Clinical Investigation
New to IMT. As the site is in its beginning, we are attempting to develop a community that can assist in the passing of information to fellow researchers performing regional blood flow studies. Feel free to browse or ask question regarding the use of microspheres for research purposes.
< a href="http://126.96.36.199/~microsph/bulletin-board/"> Read More